We are now in the process of contacting patients to re-book planned appointments which have been on hold due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please bear with us as we work through our waiting lists and prioritise those with clinically urgent needs.
Please note: We are contacting patients directly - there is no need to call us.
We have a number of measures in place to keep you safe during your planned care and treatment with us. Please help our teams by following our simple advice below to minimise the risk of COVID-19:
- You must wear a face covering or face mask when attening our hospital or community clinics. This should cover your mouth and nose and you will need to keep this on throughout your visit.
- Do not come if you develop symtoms of COVID-19. Call us and let us know so we can re-arrange your planned appointment, test or operation.
- Please attend your appointment alone if it is safe to do so. If you need to be accompanied this must be with only one other person. Children should be accompanied by one adult only. The person accompanying you must not have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use the hand sanitiser on arrival and regularly throughout your visit.
- Please adhere to social distancing and keep at least a 2 metre distance between you and other people at all times where possible and follow any guidance given by our staff.
- Please arrive promptly for your allocated appointment time to help us facilitate social distancing in our waiting rooms.
- Our staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). There is no need to be alarmed. This is to protect both you and them.
- If you are currently shielding please let our staff know so we can take extra precautions to keep you safe.