All Council of Governors meetings will be held in Public. As space is limited if you would like to attend, please contact Corporate Affairs Office on 0191 2024121 or via email email@example.com
Annual Members’ Meeting
Our 2019 Annual Member's meeting was held on the 12th September at the Clarion Hotel, East Boldon.
The meeting included the introduction of the newly elected and nominated Governors of South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust. There was also a special presentation on the changes to stroke services, as part of Phase One of the Path to Excellence programme*, which is saving and improving lives.
2020 dates coming soon!
- Thursday 18th July 2019, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Board Room, SEI, Queen Alexandra Road, Sunderland, SR2 9HP
- Tuesday 13th August 2019, 2-3pm - Board Room, Clarendon, Windmill Way, Hebburn, NE31 1AT
- Thursday 12th September 2019, Annual Members Meeting - 3-5pm, Clarion Hotel, Boldon, NE35 9PE
- Tuesday 5th November 2019, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Board Room, SEI, Queen Alexandra Road, Sunderland, SR2 9HP
- Tuesday 21st January 2020, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Catherine Cookson Room, The Word, Market Place, South Shields, NE33 1JF