South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust is committed to openness and transparency, and conducts as much of its business as possible in a session that members of the public are normally welcome to attend and observe.
However, in light of the current advice and guidance in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19) we will not be holding any meeting in public until further notice. Members of the public are able to observe the Council of Governor meetings via Webex and if you wish to do so, please email email@example.com by 5 pm on the Tuesday before the meeting to register and receive the access details you require for the meeting.
Annual Members’ Meeting
2019/20 Financial Year
Given the restrictions on public gatherings as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Trust's annual members meeting was held virtually on 10 September 2020 at 3 pm.
The presentations provided by the Trust's Chief Executive and the Executive Director of Finance can be found here.
To view the annual report and accounts click here.
- Thursday 18th July 2019, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Board Room, SEI, Queen Alexandra Road, Sunderland, SR2 9HP
- Tuesday 13th August 2019, 2-3pm - Board Room, Clarendon, Windmill Way, Hebburn, NE31 1AT
- Thursday 12th September 2019, Annual Members Meeting - 3-5pm, Clarion Hotel, Boldon, NE35 9PE
- Tuesday 5th November 2019, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Board Room, SEI, Queen Alexandra Road, Sunderland, SR2 9HP
- Tuesday 21st January 2020, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Catherine Cookson Room, The Word, Market Place, South Shields, NE33 1JF