All Council of Governors meetings will be held in Public. As space is limited if you would like to attend, please contact Corporate Affairs Office on 0191 2024121 or via email MembershipOffice.STFT@stft.nhs.uk
Annual Members’ Meeting
The Chairman and Chief Executive of South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust would like to invite you to the Annual Members’ Meeting:
12th September 2019
Clarion Hotel, Boldon Business Park, Witney Way,
East Boldon, NE35 9PE
To receive the Annual Report and Accounts 2018-19 of City Hospitals Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust
and South Tyneside NHS Foundation Trust.
The meeting will include introduction of the newly elected and nominated Governors of South Tyneside and Sunderland NHS Foundation Trust.
The event is open to our foundation trust members, staff and the public. We hope to see as many of our members there as possible. Places are free but limited. To avoid disappointment and to help us plan for the event, please register before 5th September by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0191 202 4121.
- Thursday 18th July 2019, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Board Room, SEI, Queen Alexandra Road, Sunderland, SR2 9HP
- Tuesday 13th August 2019, 2-3pm - Board Room, Clarendon, Windmill Way, Hebburn, NE31 1AT
- Thursday 12th September 2019, Annual Members Meeting - 3-5pm, Clarion Hotel, Boldon, NE35 9PE
- Tuesday 5th November 2019, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Board Room, SEI, Queen Alexandra Road, Sunderland, SR2 9HP
- Tuesday 21st January 2020, 10.30am – 12.30pm - Catherine Cookson Room, The Word, Market Place, South Shields, NE33 1JF