RESTRICTED VISITNG TIMES DUE TO COVID-19
From tomorrow, Tuesday 24 March, the Trust has taken the decision to suspend all visiting until further notice in order to protect our patients and staff.
Visiting is only be permitted in the following circumstances:
- 1 birthing partner only during labour
- Parents only in the neonatal unit (no time restrictions)
- Only 1 parent / carer per child at all appointments, in urgent and emergency care or when visiting children (no time restrictions)
We recognise there will be exceptional circumstances for patients who are receiving end-of-life care and families should talk to the ward manager.
- Patients will be asked to attend hospital alone for any urgent treatment.
- All visitors MUST wash their hands thoroughly as they enter and leave the wards or departments.
- All visitors MUST wear PPE if asked to do so by our staff.