Our charity plays a vital role in helping to improve the experience of all who visit and use our services. The charity helps to fund improvements that wouldn't normally be provided through NHS funding such as: redecorating waiting rooms to make them more welcoming, providing state of the art equipment for use in the neonatal unit and much, much more.
There are many ways in which you can support the Trust Charity such as:
- Becoming a volunteer fundraiser
- Organising your own fundraising activity with your friends and family
- Donating to the charity while shopping online at no extra cost to yourself
- Leaving a gift in your will to the charity
- Your employer or business could become a corporate partner of the charity
- Or you can simply make a donation today!
If the support activity you are interested in isn't listed on the linked pages, please contact us at email@example.com