Additional Children's Services in Sunderland
- Children's Emergency Services
- Children's Inpatient Services
- Children's Outpatient Services
- Community Paediatrics
Children's inpatient services are provided at Sunderland Royal Hospital in wards F63, F64 and F65.
Children's outpatient services are primary based in the Niall Quinn Children's Centre, which is onsite at Sunderland Royal Hospital accessed by Kayll Road. Some community and outpatient services are also provided at the Children's Centre, Durham Road.
Sunderland Royal Hospital also has a dedicated Children's Emergency Department. This is located between the hospital main entrance and Adult Emergency Department, also accessed from Kayll Road.
- Central Clinic 0191 5656256 ext 45266
- Community Children's Nurses 0191 5656256
- Niall Quinn Children's Centre 0191 5656256 ext 42063
- Ward F63 0191 5699763
- Ward F64 0191 5699764
- Ward F65 0191 5699765
Divisional General Manager - Jacquie Butterworth
Directorate Manager - Derek Curry
Clinical Director - Dr Geoff Lawson
Matron - Richard Allsop