Sunderland Community Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) is a team of professionals who offer support and advice to aid mental health and positive well-being.
Our service works with children and young people aged 0-18 who may be showing signs of emotional distress and/or behavioural difficulties. We aim to deal with such difficulties at the earliest possible stage of intervention in the hope that children and young people will develop skills and resilience to promote positive well-being.
Contact Us: 0191 283 1656
Community CAMHS is based within 3 Sunderland Primary schools:
- Community CAMHS
Valley Road Academy
- Southwick Community Primary School
- Wessington Primary School
Tyne and Wear
- Lesley Gammell – Clinical Lead CAMHS
- Lynn Henderson – Clinical Team Manager for Valley Road
- Louise Crane – Clinical Team Manager for Southwick
- Lynette Dodsworth – Clinical Team Manager for Wessington